Does it unlock the good job opportunities for the enthusiastic candidates?
CompTIA Network+ certification helps the aspirant to develop an IT infrastructure career which covers configuring, troubleshooting, and managing of the networks. The Network+ certification course ensures that all the IT professionals should have the all the required skills and knowledge for:
- Designing and implementation of the functional network.
- Configuration, managing, and maintenance of important network devices
- Use of routers and switches and related devices which help to segment the network traffic which will help in creating the resilient networks.
- Identification of both benefits as well as drawbacks of the network configurations used currently.
- Implementation of the network security, protocols followed, and standards.
- Troubleshooting of problems related to networks.
- Supporting the virtualized networks and its creation.
The CompTIA Network+ certification course is internationally accepted course which is best suitable for network practitioners. All the aspirants should know that CompTIA Network+ is accredited by ANSI which shows that it is compliance with ISO 17024 standards.
The essential skills that you will learn from this Network+ certification courses and completion of the N10-007 exam are divided under five domains. These are:
- Concepts related to networking: the focus of this domain is to explain concepts for a diversity of networking and implementation.
- Infrastructure: To determine the concept of cabling, storage technology, and device setup.
- Network operations: use of best practices for managing the network, determining the policies and ensure the continuation of the business.
- Network security: this domain explains the summarization of physical security and common attacks even though the networks of both wired and wireless are secured.
- Tools and troubleshooting of network: The last domain explains the methodology for network troubleshooting and appropriate tools required for support of connectivity and performance.
All these five domains are an essential part for the www.prepaway.biz. Each of the domain has been provided with the percentages according to which the questions of that domain will appear in the exams. The first domain networking concepts cover 23% of the exam topics. Infrastructure the second domain covers 18% of the exam topics. The third domain is network operations which cover 17% of the exam topics. Domain four is network security covers about 20% of the exam topics and last domain network troubleshooting and tools cover 22% of the exam topics. Hence all the topics are required to be understood and prepared effectively to build your IT foundation and get the best placement in your IT career.
CompTIA stands for Computing Technology Industry Association. It is one of the largest providers of vendor-neutral IT certifications in the world. Hence, the certification courses and exams conducted by CompTIA are valid and required qualification for job opportunists. The companies that trust and require their employees to pass the N10-007 exam of CompTIA Network+ certification course include Apple, BlueCross BlueShield, Canon, Dell, HP, Intel, RICOH, Verizon, Department of Defense (United States of America). The members of CompTIA are the companies who are involved in manufacturing, distribution and reselling of this type of technology. These companies rely on the CompTIA certifications.
The job opportunities for aspirants of Network+ certification course who have successfully cleared N10-007 exam include:
- Junior network administrator
- Junior system engineer
- Network field technician
- Network field engineer
- Computer technician
- System engineer
- IT consultant
- Helpdesk technician
- Network analyst
- Network support specialist
Details of Network+ N10-007 exam
The total time allotted for the exam is of 90 minutes. The total number of questions is also 90. The passing score for the N10-007 exam is 720 on a scale of 100 – 900. However, each question carries different points; hence it is difficult to determine the percentage of questions to get right so that you earn that passing score. The question type is multiple choice questions or multiple answer type or performance-based questions or drag and drop. The cost of the N10-007 exam is USD $ 302.
The CompTIA Network+ N10-007 exam has been recently updated and is rationalized to address and focus the current network technologies through expanding the coverage of numerous domains. The description of the N10-007 exam is as follows:
- Concepts of critical security that helps network professionals work effectively with practitioner experts in security.
- Best practices related to computing of key cloud and service models which is typically used.
- Expanding the coverage for use of new hardware technologies as well as virtualization techniques.
- Developing newer concepts to prepare the individuals to enhance their skills with a different combination of techniques which will help them to retain the resiliency of the network.
In order to prepare for the Network+ certification N10-007 exam, the most important step that you need to take is to download the exam objectives from the CompTIA website. This can be your outline for how to prepare for the exams and also can be used as a checklist as you are studying and preparing for the exam. There are videos available to watch which covers all the topics related to the exam objectives which will help you to prepare for your N10-007 exam. Apart from videos, you can also learn from a good book which is available from an online store or any bookshop.
The CompTIA certification courses serve as an excellent building block for the learners who want to pursue more advanced as well as vendor-specific certifications or pursue further CompTIA certifications to keep them updated which will help them to for getting promoted in their job and build their career.
The Network+ certification is essential for building up of career for developing and enthusiastic aspirants who want to pursue other courses further to develop themselves in their career. These include:
- CCNA Routing and Switching, which includes ICND1 and ICND2.
- MCSA Windows Server 2012 R2 or 2016.
- CompTIA Security+ which consists of only one exam SY0-501.
Hence, if you wish to pursue your career in IT, you need to focus and clear the Network+ certification course by passing the N10-007 exam. This will not only enable you to make your foundation strong but also help you in building your career in information technology. The Network+ certification helps to unlock good job opportunities for those candidates who are sincere and enthusiastic.