Your crazy obsession for that tattoo might have faded away in time and you’d like to get rid of it now, so it’s obvious you’ll have some impending questions in your mind. This even might make you skeptic about getting the process done. Others, who have thought about tattoo removal years ago, would also like to know about the current technology being implemented for it today. Here are the top questions answered by experts about laser tattoo removal in Kansas City.
1. Is tattoo removal even possible? Yes, a majority of tattoos can be removed. Black ink tattoos are the common ones being removed and they are the easiest as well. Same goes with certain color inks such as Orange, Red, Yellow, Blue, Brown, and Purple. Light green, teal or turquoise color inks are a tad tedious to remove. It’s ideal to contact tattoo removal centers to know how hard or how easy it is to remove your tattoo.
2. Is tattoo removal dangerous? Medical lasers are used for tattoo removal & the tools used goes through a rigorous FDA approval process, making them safe. The radiation that is emitted out the laser is non-ionizing and hence doesn’t pose any risk of cancer.
3. Will there be any side effects? Side effect in the form of swelling or redness can occur for those who have black or dark ink tattoos. For those having colored tattoos, blistering can occur but these side effects are seldom dangerous.
4. How long are the tattoo removal sessions? 4 weeks is usual between sessions. For those having bright tattoos, 6 weeks is necessary.
5. Is the removal process painful? You shall feel discomfort just as much you had getting a tattoo for the first time, but the process is much quicker. One session usually takes 5 to 30 minutes and there are various methods adopted by different clinics to reduce pain as much as possible.
6. How many sessions would I need? The number of sessions depends on the color, age of tattoo, and the amount of ink on the tattoo. In most cases, a complete process shall require from 3 to 10 sessions.
7. How much will each session cost? The price corresponds to the size of the tattoo. The process is affordable for removing smaller sized ones than removing an entire tattoo. The price also depends on other factors such as the quality of the medical staff and their years of experience.
Now that most of the questions are answered, here’s hoping that you have now made up your mind to undergo laser tattoo removal in Kansas City with full confidence.